Working with Beacon Systems
Working with Beacon Systems is more than a job. It’s a responsibility.
A responsibility to our clients to develop and implement SAP software solutions that will help them run their companies more effectively and efficiently. To help them overcome business and technical issues that are holding them back. To help them turn unforeseen challenges into strategic opportunities.
And it’s a responsibility to yourself and your colleagues to stay on top of the latest technologies, methodologies, and processes so that you always deliver the highest-quality customer service.
Beacon Systems consultants are unique, dedicated individuals with specialized knowledge gained over years of specific experience. We hire only the best—proven, top-performing professionals—and let them share in our financial success by giving them the compensation, bonus programs, and benefits they deserve.
At Beacon, you won’t find restricting bureaucracy, thick rule books or office politics. You will find:
- A hard-working team that works together to deliver excellent service and client success
- Chances to socialize with colleagues at company events
- Opportunities to give back to your community through volunteering and charity events
- Ongoing support throughout and after your engagement
- Award performance bonuses
- Rewards for client and consultant referrals
And we encourage all our consultants to learn new skills and grow professionally.
We also have opportunities in our laboratories and development centers to develop and deliver solutions to global clients.
Please visit our LinkedIn page for an up-to-date listing of available positions.