Offer your clients 24×7 availability of your SAP Basis environment with our offshore support offerings. We provide coverage during and after your normal business hours, allowing you to deliver round-the-clock support to your customers, offload minor tasks from your on-site employees, or call on us to help during periods of high demand.
Our SAP Basis configuration and production support services include:
- All-time SAP Basis support, including ABAP and Java Stacks
- Daily, weekly and monthly checklists
- Transport management
- Follow-up and closure of open and pending tickets
- Implementation of SAP OSS Notes
- Batch scheduling and monitoring
- SAP upgrades, including Kernel, enhancement package and support package, a homogenous and heterogeneous SAP system copy
- SAP performance analysis and tuning
- Project cut-over support
- System monitoring during project phases
We also support SAP-security related issues including:
- Password reset/unlock
- User account provisioning
- Security role assignment
- Central user administration
- Services for SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance solution
About our Practice Leads:
Bharat Jogibhai and Benjamin Nguyen each have almost 20 years’ experience as SAP Basis Administrators, Technical Architect and Infrastructure Specialists across a wide array of industries. Each has worked on some of the most complex SAP environments on the planet and have saved clients, literally, millions in software costs based upon their knowledge of SAP architecture and support.
Bharat Jogibhai has managed the analysis, design, installation, upgrade, implementation and support of SAP as a lead, combining roles as a technical architect and project/resource manager, with that of a very hands-on configurator. Bharat is also a specialist on the Unix/Oracle platforms and has supported almost every facet of, and tool within the SAP landscape.
Benjamin Nguyen has specialized in the design, implementation, tuning, upgrade, consolidation, and migration of SAP environments. Ben is a specialist in HP-UX/Linux and MC/Service Guard (high availability solution). He also has an extensive knowledge and experience of the HP-UX/Oracle interface. In addition to working with just about all SAP tools and products, Ben focuses on SAP’s best practices to ensure successful implementation and ease of maintaining the SAP environment. Customer satisfaction is Ben’s number one priority.